A. As maturing Catholics, Sacred Heart School Graduates:
1. Understand the teachings of the Catholic faith.
2. Participate daily in various modes of prayer and/or liturgy.
3. Live their faith by identifying and responding to the needs of self and others.
4. Incorporate Gospel values when making moral and ethical decisions.
B. As life-long learners, Sacred Heart School Graduates:
1. Listen for information.
2. Follow oral and written directions.
3. Read for knowledge and enjoyment.
4. Demonstrate comprehension orally and in written form.
5. Assess his/her own strengths and weaknesses.
6. Recognize, evaluate and use sources of information.
7. Retain and apply knowledge.
8. Evaluate and solve problems.
9. Communicate in an articulate and appropriate
10. Practice time management and apply study skills.
C. As socially maturing individuals, Sacred Heart School Graduates:
1. Accept and respect all of God’s gifts.
2. Assume responsibility for their words and actions.
3. Show respect and concern for self and others.
4. Develop strategies for dealing with opportunities and challenges.
5. Demonstrate leadership qualities.